If you are making some tutorials you need to capture lots of screen from web pages. We have listed top 5 best screen capture software extension to chrome. These extensions for Google Chrome browser will help you work faster and get smarter. And it may also save some money and time for you.
Over 5 million people use Capture Webpage Screenshot Entirely. This is Best screen capture software extension to chrome. You can Capture FULL webpage screenshots, edit and save them to PDF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP. And you can upload, print, and send to Photoshop, clipboard or email. FireShot captures full web page screenshots. You can edit and annotate captures.
- Capture full web pages entirely
- Capture only visible part of the page
- Save screenshot to disk as PDF, PNG, and JPEG
- Copy screenshot to clipboard
- Print screenshot
- Capture all tabs in one click and save to single PDF
- Edit screenshot by crop, resize, add text and arrow annotations, blur areas and apply other effects
- Save captures to disk as PDF, PNG, GIF, JPEG, BMP
- Upload to Twitter, Google Picasa, Facebook, ImageShack, Flickr, EasyCaptures
- Copy screenshot to clipboard and Print screenshot.
300K+ users. Highest rated screen capture extension in chrome store. This also one of the best screen capture software extension to chrome. You can capture whole part of the webpage or desired part of it. You can add Annotations, Comments, Blur etc. You can share the capture in one click.
- Capture selected area, or all visible portion, or entire page
- Supports PNG format
- Supports horizontal scrolling when capturing
- Desktop screen capture
- Annotate any image with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text
- Crop, scroll & show crop area dimensions
- Blur certain sections to hide sensitive information
- Copy the screenshot and paste it to Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Supports Windows and Linux
- Save to local hard drive
- One-click to upload to awesomescreenshot.com and get a shareable link
- Support for Google Drive
Nimbus Screenshot and Screencast is used by 3 million users. You can capture webpage and instantly edit it. This features screencast. You can record video from your screen. Very helpful when making web/internet guide tutorials. Nimbus Screenshot supports horizontal scrolling.
- Capture the whole Web page or a required section of it
- Capture the whole browser window
- Capture browser window of other programs
- Record video from your screen/tab (Screencasts)
- Record video from other active program
- Create your own drawing or model from scratch
- Paste different patterns and text boxes to your screenshot
- Resize and crop your screenshot and add arrows and stickers to your screenshot
- Highlight text on your screenshot
- Save screenshots in any of the following formats: JPG and PNG
- Save screenshots to Google Drive
Easy to use and handy screen capture tool. Over 3 million user use it. Capture selected area, edit and upload it to server. Lightshot is the best and fastest way to take a edit screenshots with Simple interface, nothing useless and light weight.
- Take screenshot and share it in few clicks
- Select any part of the page
- Edit screenshot in place
- Save on a disk or upload to the cloud
- Search for similar screenshots
Whether you prefer Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera or Internet Explorer, you can use qSnap. qSnap is the only 100 present browser based, cross-platform screen capture tool you can get. . With a click you can capture either visible screen or full screen. As a light plugin to your browser of choice, qSnap is always available to you to easily capture one or multiple screen images. And all this with 0 price tag.
- With a simple click “snap” a shot of a webpage
- Continue to click if you have multiple webpages to capture
- qSnap stores your snapped captures to your tray for editing
- Capture visible screen or full page
- Edit your snapshots with the built-in annotation tools
- Circle, highlight, crop, add notes and Hide sensitive information
- Create a rich digital dialogue through your capture
- Save your snapped captures locally and Email your snapped captures directly.
These are the Top 5 best screen capture software extension for Google chrome. So Which one you like? Please share your best screen capture extension in chrome and experience in the comment below.
If you like the post please Share (hit the button below) and recommend it to others.